Moulds and Models
8022 AW Zwolle
+31 (6) 46 43 24 28
Engineering and Development
Before we get started it is important to know if you need a mold or a 3D model. The difference is important to the 3D printing process for the following reasons:
1. Generally a mold requires more engineering time
2. A mold is more expensive than the matching 3D model
Thereby it is important to bear in mind the following boundaries before designing your 3D model:
1. Temperature; up to 100 degrees Celsius
2. Pressure; -1 till 1 bar
3. Maximum print size; 1 x 0.5 x 0.5 meter
4. Dimension tolerance; 2 percent deviation
5. For tooling purposes; the material is sensitive to wear and tear
In case you need a larger 3D model, please contact us.
Please click one of the links below if you like more information about moulds or 3D models.